Friends of SqwishMe
We have had the enormous pleasure of meeting and working with some fantastic people and brands over the last year, so we thought we'd introduce you to a few of our favourites:
Kate from award winning Little Cheltenham has totally transformed how we see photography. She has done everything from product shots to lifestyle shoots (including directing temperamental child models) to capturing the manufacturing process. She is a complete joy to work with, professional, dependable and produces amazing images.
We have worked with Sarah Davies from Floella Interiors on a number of projects now, including photo shoots and a London pop up. We have marvelled at her ability to transform the most unlikely of spaces (including a kitchen wall) into beautiful playrooms. She has fantastic creative flair and importantly notices all those little details that pass us by.
3. Graphic Designer
When we created SqwishMe we were pretty green on the concept and importance of Branding. Mechele Kitching from Mechele Design was fantastic at breaking down the process, helping us to identify how we wanted to present ourselves as a company and, ensuring that came across in our branding.
We have now done a couple of Pop Up Shops and had the delight to share the space with this bunch of awesome people:
- Four Fairies and a Prince offers a fantastic collection of Scandinavian and Dutch children's fashion.
- Bright, fun and beautifully hand crafted jewellery for both women and children by Lavi and Belle.
- A curated collection of some of the best French ladies fashion by the wonderful Marie and Lola.
- A stunning collection of ethically made, Indian-inspired fashion and homewares by Dilli Grey.
- Designed in London and made by artisans in Mexico and India, the jewellery by Milina London should not be missed.
- Truly sumptuous cashmere, created by ex-Burberry designer Adeela Salehjee.
- Ethical, sustainable and stylish. A fab one-stop holiday shop from Petal and Ray.